Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Low calorie panini sandwhich for lunch











This bread has saved my life when it comes to watching my calories!  I love sandwiches but when I grabbed a loaf off the shelf and saw that ONE piece of bread had 200 calories,  I thought no way.  Sandwich Thins are great because they allow you to make a great panini sandwich for less than 300 calories!  Here is my favorite recipe:

1 sandwich thin
2 slices of turkey meat
1/4 avocado
1 packet of 30 calorie laughing cow cheese (I use white cheddar flavor) 

Spread the laughing cow cheese on the bread then add the turkey and avocado.  

Though you can eat this sandwich cold, my favorite thing is to put it in the George Forman for a few minutes so the cheese gets hot and melty.  I found that this sandwich is not only a healthy choice but also is super quick to make on the run!  You can also experiment by added other veggies or different meats.

No comments:

Post a Comment