Monday, September 9, 2013

Matcha weight loss clense smoothie recipe





I had the great opportunity to work a Sales party for Unicity and was more than happy to sample some of their Matcha products.  So I have never heard of Matcha so I did some research.  Here is a quick run down of what I found:

In summary, the word thermogenesis literally means heat generation. Matcha Green tea increases thermogenesis in the body, becoming a potent appetite suppressant and increasing fat oxidation. This in turn helps the body to use fat as an energy source. This means the body is preferentially burning fat over protein.

Due to the potency and additional health-promoting properties of Matcha green tea, it is the perfect addition to any weight loss diet or program. Shed pounds in a healthy and effective way! 


http://gotmatcha.com/matcha_weight_loss.html

It's always hard to tell what product will work but I thought why not!  I'm getting married in a week and I could always try a new cleanse, not to mention the insane amount of vitamins is has packed in!

I have been making this Matcha smoothie once or twice a day in the morning or before meals.  I must say it has greatly decreased my appetite which is saying something because I LOVE to eat :)  Here is the recipe:

1 serving Matcha mix
1/4 cup almond milk
1 small frozen banana
1 cup cold water
Chia seeds of flax seed (optional)

I have a Ninja blender so I just blend it all together!  Yes it looks a bit green but it's very good!
This is day 4 of drinking Matcha and I have felt more slim and less water bloated.

I would give it a shot if you have the time, it's also great before the gym because it gives you that boost of energy as well.



Good luck and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment